Today's journal entry was, Put yourself in the shoes of Jem, Scout, and/or Dill. What would you have done when the mob of men arrived at the jailhouse? Would you have done what they did? Why? How would you have reacted if you were Atticus? Why?
After reviewing and taking the quiz for Chapters 14-17, you were assigned to write an article for the Maycomb Tribune.
You are to write an article for The Maycomb Tribune detailing the events of a scene from the book.
- Answer the who, what, when, where, why, and how of the incident
- Write the article from a newspaper perspective.
- You may choose any event that you think would be newsworthy for a small town paper.
- The article should be accurate in its facts and should at least two paragraphs in length.
- You will be scored on grammar, spelling, and information/accuracy of the piece.
This assignment goes in your TKAM binder.