1. Finish reading through chapter 18 by the end of class on Wednesday.
2. Do a summary sheet (same as last time) for chapters 13-18.
3. Finish reading the rest of the book, including Epilogue, by Tuesday, October 9.
4. Do a summary sheet for the rest of the book, including the Epilogue, by next week.
5. Begin the culminating project as soon as you finish the book; due October 15. Ask for the assignment as soon as you are done reading so that you can begin. Computer lab time will be provided on October 9 and 11.
Digital versions of the book are available at Cory Doctorow's website.